Thursday 2 January 2014

It all begins now

I've been holding up on my first blog post but now I think I should begin!

I officially graduated from high school! I wrote my final word of my History paper and once I was done I proudly did a Judd Nelson fist thrust in the air. As I walked out the exam venue I knew that now I am a part of the real world and this is where it all begins.

What a better way to document my transition into the real world but with a blog? So here I am!

Unlike most people my age, I am not immediately going into the world of tertiary education. No, it isn't because I don't have the brain capacity to do so, it is because I don't know the exact direction my life should go in. So I have decided to take a gap year to - AUSTRALIA!

No, I will not be lounging on a couch eating chips and watching endless reruns of Glee. I will be a gap assistant at a very lovely school in Ballarat, Victoria! Not only will I be working at the school, I will also be travelling Oz and hopefully some islands around it! ;)

This blog is mostly for family and friends to know what is going on during my gap year but if you are not family or a friend, welcome to my gap year blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment